Relocating to a new living space, the death of a spouse or other family member, the birth of a child . . . these are all significant events that can require additional physical and emotional resources for individuals and their families. Sometimes all you need is an extra set of hands or an extra set of ears around the house.
A Hand at Home can help during these times of transition. We can help when you or your family need the following types of assistance:
- Homemaker services for families with a newborn
- House sitting or pet sitting services during your absences
- Any time another set of hands or ears would reduce stress on you and your loved ones
- Assist with relocation and home de-solution
- House sitting during visitations and funeral services
Contact us today to set up a free, no-obligation consultation to discuss how we can best meet your needs. 530-545-0780